Thursday is the most popular day of the week for grocery shopping
Empowered Surveys recently conducted a survey where the opinions of our panel members greatly helped us in deriving a series of interesting insights. Having spoken to Aussies residing in Queensland and South Australia, we found out that
- Woolworths is the most regularly used supermarket for main grocery shopping.
- Close to 4 in 5 participants do their main grocery shopping at least once a week.
- Catalogues still generate a high readership, with more than 70% stating that they read supermarket catalogues.
- Thursday is the most popular day of the week for main grocery shopping.
- Uber Eats is the most popular meal delivery service amongst participants.
- 3 in 5 participants like to receive instant rewards when they take part in supermarket loyalty programs such as FlyBuys.
Other benefits participants would like to see in a supermarket rewards scheme
Source: Empowered Surveys research
Interested in surveying for some of Australia’s biggest brands while making money at the same time? Join Empowered Surveys now!
How It Works
1 Sign up as a member
To take part, you must be an Australian resident, over 16 years of age and have a valid e-mail address.
2 Participate in online surveys
Check your inbox for survey invitations and provide honest answers on a range of topics.
3 Redeem your points
You may exchange your points for Prezzee swap gift cards or opt to donate to a charity.